Sunday 11 December 2011

First Blog Post!

Hiiiiiii Everyone! <3

So, this is my first ever blog post! I've been thinking about doing this for a while as I read so many beauty/fashion blogs and watch so many beauty gurus on youtube (although I am not nearly as talented, confident or outgoing as they are!) and I wanted to give it a go myself.

Ive always loved fashion but in school I never used to wear alot of makeup, however from  my late teens onwards I have become more and more interested in it and now im obsessed, and my love for anything makeup and fashion just keeps growing, and I can't think of anything better than sharing my  experiences with people who love these things too!

Anyway, let me introduce myself a little more. My name is Kellie, I am 22 years old and I live in Bicester, Oxfordshire (some of you may be familiar with the shopping outlet Bicester Village) I love anything to do with makeup and fashion, so blogs, videos, magazines, books and obviously the actual products themselves! I work in the fashion industry (not at Bicester Village!) for a high end mens fashion brand in their head office.

This blog is going to be a hobby for me, and I cant wait to get started, I'm so excited I can barely contain myself! I hope everyone likes my background, I picked cranberry as its a festive colour :)

If anyone has any tips or advice for me, or more importantly any editing techniques, they would be much appriciated.

Thanks for reading,

Peace, Love & Lipgloss xoxo

1 comment: