Saturday 24 December 2011

Glossybox December 2011 Review

Hiiiii Everyone!

I know I haven't posted all week now I'm posting a few times in one night but I promise I will be more organised from now on!

Anyway, I have had my glossy box for about a week now, so I have tested all of the things I got sent, carry on reading to see what I think!

Also I made a video on this, see below...




1. Bionova Eye Wrinkle Treatment - Utilizes the skin technology based on life science nanotechnology by treating the skin with the same ingredients in the same quantities and ratio naturally produced by a human body. Full size £43.00 GBP.



                                                                                
I don't really think I need to use eye wrinkle treatments as I am only 22! However as this was such a cute little pot and I think I could use it for a couple of weeks, and actually see if it made any difference I gave it a go. I really liked it, it's very silky smooth and it does make me look brighter under the eyes. For £43.00 I don't think I would buy a full size, however it was nice to get a sample and try it out!

2. Blink & Go Eyeshadow & Blush Palette - Blink & Go makeup is the ultimate effect for eyes. Take your style to a dizzy height with maximum colour and a perfect silk texture and finish. Full size £14.95 GBP.


I think this is a such a cute eyeshadow palette. Unfortunately as you can see the pink eyeshadow was cracked (I think this happened in transit!) so I could not lift up the top to show you the blushes or the pink would go everywhere! The blush colours are lovely also! These colours are so pigmented, I love these for a night out, or even for the day in summer as they are more summery colours and the packaging is so smart. I really like this and I would definitely buy this.
              

3. Cargo Cosmetic Classic Lip Gloss -  Cargo's new lip gloss formulation! Perfect shades, great wear and high shine without being sticky. Full Size £10.00 GBP.



This is a lovely lipgloss. As glossybox describes it, it's not sticky at all. It's very shimmery and glazy pink, it doesn't give much colour to your lips, but nevertheless it still looks lovely on. I am definitely going to buy a few of these, the quality is really really good, and the colour is gorgeous.

4. Deborah Lippman Razzle Dazzle Mini Nail Varnish With Stripped To Go Sachet - Party glitter nail colour with a sachet of the most amazing polish remover finger nail mitt. Full Size Nail Varnish - £16.00 GBP Stripped To Go Nail Varnish Remover - £14.00 GBP for 6 removers.



If I'm being honest, I haven't yet tried the stripped to go sachet, so a review on that may come later! However I have worn this nail polish everyday for the last week. It's so festive, pinky, reddy, glitter it looks lovely! It's not as bright as it looks inside the bottle however if you put some clear nail polish over the top, it brighten's it up loads. I do love this, I wouldn't pay £16.00 for it, but it's a good mini product to get!

5. Rituals Foaming Shower Gel - This unique foaming shower gel gently cleanses your skin and leaves is silky soft and smooth. Full Size £6.50 GBP.


I have used this a couple of times so far this week, I think it's amazing, I am going shopping next week so I may get another bottle, it's so foamy and it smells amazing! The smell stays on your skin and I got wafts of it throughout the day which I love. It's very silky and makes your skin feel really soft. I think it's a tad expensive, but if you buy it every now and again as a treat, I think it's really good.

Overall this months Glossybox, was my favourite yet. I really did love everything in it, and the red patent box made it even better! I would give this box a 10/10.

I can't wait for the next one!

Thanks for reading,
Peace, Love, Lipgloss xoxo
                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment