Saturday 24 December 2011

Makeup Inspirations....

Hiiiiiii Everyone!!

It's Christmas Eve! Eeeeeeeek! I have had such a lovely day, I walked into town with my boyfriend to do a last little bit of shopping, then we had an awesome roast dinner cooked for us by my boyfriend's housemate, and now I'm sat here blogging!

I can't wait for tomorrow it's going to be such a good day, and on Boxing Day there is going to be such a big blog post of all my Christmas pictures and a haul of everything that I got!

Anyway...

I thought I would do a post on my makeup inspirations, people who I think always have amazing makeup and look flawless and cool.

                                                                  Nicki Minaj


Definately, my most influential makeup inspirations. Nicki always has flawless, colourful, and different makeup. I love how she always has bright lips and mixes bright colours on her eyes, as in the videos "Superbass" & "Bedrock". I think she always looks amazing!

Franki Sandford


Frankie Sandford is ALWAYS my smokey eye envy. She always has an amazing smokey eye, and flawless skin.

Millie Macintosh


I LOVE Millie's makeup, always. She always has a classy, natural look going. She is a makeup artist, so she knows how to look amazing without fail. She has lovely eyelashes like all the time!



These are my top 3 inspirations, I do also love Rihanna, Katy Perry, Vanessa Hudgens etc there are loads!

Let me know who your inspriations are!

Thaks for reading!
Peace, Love, Lipgloss xoxo

3 comments:

  1. this is a great post.
    i loooove nicki minaj's make up and frankie's hair!! i think that this post is amazing. please take a lonk at my blog
    www.trueidentities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nicki minaj always have fierce lipstick :D she looks amazing! xxxx

    http://heather226.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so gorgeous. Love your blog so much and following your blog. Please follow me back... Merry Christmas

    ♥Love from Antalya♥

    http://antalya-magnificent-city.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete